Friday, August 23, 2013

THE TENORS ~~ "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"

    

I know it's a little bit early for some Christmas music; but, for us Tenors fans, it's never too early!! We could listen to Christmas music, from The Tenors, all year 'round, and some of us fans probably do.  I'm one of those fans who does.

Their rendition of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" is, by far, the BEST rendition I have ever heard!! The music and the singin' -- it's POWERFUL!! VERY POWERFUL!! EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL, VERY IMMENSE, AND VERY POWERFUL!!  After every time I hear this beautiful rendition, one word comes to my mind (if it's really even a word at all):  WOW!! Probably every listener will agree with me!!

So, if you have never heard The Tenors before (and even if you have), please have a listen and please enjoy:

A lil shout out to the Tenors Friends Forever, by-the-way!!

GOD BLESS YOU, REMIGIO, FRASER, VICTOR, AND CLIFTON and keep up the beautiful singin', guys!!



The Tenors web site:  http://www.tenorsmusic.com
The Tenors facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/tenorsmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment