Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Contribution!!

This music blog is just one of my small ways of contributing to the world of music!! All I want this blog to be about is music stuff -- music, music, and more music!! Ya get the picture!!

So, if any of you singers, song-writers, musicians, composers, conductors, etc., have anything that you'd like me to post on here -- such as performances, announcements . . . or whatever, please let me know!! I 'follow' a lot of singers, musicians, etc., on twitter and also some on facebook.  But, being that there's so much stuff on twitter and facebook, I might miss something important.  So, if you'd like you can send me a notice via twitter: @KristiLuvsJesus or via email at SacredHeartOfJesus@bex.net (if we're facebook 'friends' you can also send me a private message via facebook). Oh, and I do this for free, too!!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment