Friday, August 9, 2013

Introduction!!

It is my hope and my desire to be a professional music promoter someday.  But, until then, I will just keep on promoting good music in any way that I can.  I also hope and desire to organize an Irish music festival in my city, someday -- only with singers who are from Ireland or whom originated from there.

Until then, I will be posting, on this blog,  various articles/announcements from various singers/musicians from either twitter and/or facebook, from the genres I have listed.  I will certainly give them the credit for it and any links that might be available regarding their articles or announcements. If you are a musician/singer and you meet the specific genres I have listed on here, and you would like me to post something, from you, on this blog, I will be more than happy to do so at no cost to you!!

God bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment