Sunday, September 22, 2013

"The Credo" and "Jesus, My Lord, My God, My All" (The Offertory)!!

I just filmed this video during The Latin Tridentine Mass earlier today, at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in downtown Toledo, Ohio. I took this video on my regular camera -- not a video camera -- and so the quality is not very good. But, for those of you, who have never been to my beloved parish Church, you get the idea.


The celebrant of this Latin Tridentine Mass is Father Rafal Pokrywinski, who is not our Pastor or our Associate Pastor.  He's a visiting Priest, from Poland, who has served our beloved parish Church since the beginning of July, 2013, while our Pastor has spent this same amount of time in Poland. This is Father Pokrywinski's last Latin Tridentine Mass at our beloved parish, as he returns back to his homeland at the beginning of October.

Here is the video!!  Please enjoy!!



(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un9xPMDvYy0)

God bless YOU, Father Pokrywinski!!  It was truly a blessing having you serve our beloved parish!!


AVE MARIA, Gratia Plena, Dominus Tecum. Benedicta Tu in mulieribus, et Benedictus Fructus Ventris Tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment